Friday 10 January 2014

When will you die ?

Sid is quite interested in mortal talks these days. Sample this

Sid : Mom, when will you die ?
Me: I don't know Sid. Could be tomorrow or after a long time.

Sid : (After a while..for the 4th time) Mom, are you dying ?
Me: (Exasperated) Why are you asking this over and over again? You want to see mamma die?

Sid: No. But will you tell me when you are about to die ?
Me: I will try Sid. But why do you want to know ?
Sid: So I can hold you from behind so you want fall on the bed and die. (Well, his concept of death is lying down on a bed)

I was touched hearing the innocent and sincere reply. Love you to bits mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gym

I was the kind who hated gym. Why would someone want to use machines to work out? A walk in the park or a zumba/aerobics session would do ...