Sunday 19 January 2014

Long day

Yet happy :) Had friends over for dinner. Cooked Noolputtu - stew, chappathi - paneer curry, Rice and dal. Onion, paneer and cauliflower pakoras for starters.

Now I don't bother much about how the food turns out. I just do my best and rest is the guest's fate ;-)
Have had really bad cooking experiences that I feel it cannot get worse. So take it as it comes!

The family who we met today was from Sid's school and we instantly connected and had a great time over dinner. Just finished wrapping my kitchen work and here I am blogging away :)  Time flies with happy people around. Here is a snap of the pakoras we had today. This was taken as I was frying.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gym

I was the kind who hated gym. Why would someone want to use machines to work out? A walk in the park or a zumba/aerobics session would do ...