Wednesday 22 January 2014

Getting fit and being there

After the trial room episodes, I am back to my walking schedules. And no doubt it feels great to get the blood rushing. I do 3-4 kms every day with some jogging in between. May be I should give the pinkathon a try next year ;-)

I was to write about my progress in trying to 'live in the moment' and had totally forgotten. I mean the writing part. I am definitely on it.. well at least most of the time. I do end up day dreaming or flash backing but then I notice the flow of thoughts and bring myself back to what I am doing.  As they say, only children live every moment and so are the happiest. It is a long way to go and will always be a work in progress for me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gym

I was the kind who hated gym. Why would someone want to use machines to work out? A walk in the park or a zumba/aerobics session would do ...