Wednesday 1 January 2020

Twenty twenty

Here comes a new post after a long hiatus. Planning to do the blogathon this year. It is probably the only way to add some posts to my neglected blog.

I want to record the year that went by,

Sid moved on to fourth grade. He is more mature and growing up to be a fine boy.  His noni-noni (holding my hair) continues (had to write this!)although the frequency is reduced. He uses the "ink pen" now and refuses the replaceable plastic ones citing environmental reasons. Boy, am proud of you!

Better half is doing well in his new role and am very happy for him. He is going to make some life changing decisions in the coming year and we have to wait and watch how it turns out. Well, as always, am with him no matter what.

As for me, I am still working from home and this year managed to make some good friends at work. I got more regular with my workouts in the second half of the year and am quite happy about it.

We had fun trips with friends to Cochin and then a long drive to wonder planet - an amazing resort in Devala near Nilgiris. It was a memorable trip.

This year we also had to witness our best friends relationship go sour.  Getting to know how different and difficult some people can be was a learning for us.

With each passing year, I am more grateful for the blessings we have - good health and amazing family and friends. Looking forward to another year of life experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gym

I was the kind who hated gym. Why would someone want to use machines to work out? A walk in the park or a zumba/aerobics session would do ...