Thursday 2 January 2020

Looks can be deceptive

I definitely did not think, getting to day 2 of blogathon would take so much effort. But then decided to show up instead of hitting the bed.

Had a long day after the travel back from native, Sid is back to school and me to work. When I was wondering what to write about today, this incident came to my mind.

I had to visit Sid's school recently to pay fees. Seeing one of the teachers in saree I asked Sid what her name was. I casually also added that she looks quite tall and beautiful especially in that saree.
He shook his head violently and said, "Don't fall for looks Mama, looks can be deceptive".  I was stunned! I was laughing and wondering how he knew to use that phrase and what he understood of it. He then clearly explained that the teacher was very strict and so not to fall for her looks!

I am in awe everyday seeing him grow. His smile, innocence and reasoning behind everything he says, his love for paneer, his passion for reading and even his anger - I just adore everything.

Mon, mama is your biggest fan ever :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gym

I was the kind who hated gym. Why would someone want to use machines to work out? A walk in the park or a zumba/aerobics session would do ...