Monday 16 December 2013

Why Why and Why not

Age of questioning

Why are you married and I am not ?
When will I get married ?
Why everyone gets married ?
Why can I not marry Papa or Mama or the neighbor ?
Why should I write (any alphabet) ?
When will you die ? (More on it in a separate post)
Where do people go when they die?
 How did the doctor pull me out of your tummy ?
If God gave me (away) to you, is it because I was very naughty when I was with him?
 Why can I not drive/cook/clean the bathroom ?
 Why do we potty ?
 If there is blood inside my body, why am I not hearing the "kulu kulu" sound(blood moving sound) when I run or jump?
 Why are some fair and others dark ?
 Why does it get dark in the night?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gym

I was the kind who hated gym. Why would someone want to use machines to work out? A walk in the park or a zumba/aerobics session would do ...