Tuesday 1 January 2019

How was your year ? 2018

Blogathon is the monsoon that brings posts to unattended blogs like mine for atleast a month. Thank you Ani for reviving my space this year too.

I realise that a lot of memories are here in this blog than in my brain. So here I go, about the year that went by!

Sid moved to grade 3 - in his words, the last year he will have to use a pencil.

Better half started work that is radically different from what he has ever done - and what probably the world never expects him to. Well, am with him.

Out of the blue, a friend calls up with a work from home offer.  Now officially, I am back to work!

Long awaited road trip for a week. Amazing journey with friends. Lots of travels for weddings and then the trip to centuries old Hampi. Trust me, its a must see in India.

Remember I mentioned minimalism - Been on it for more than a year now. Lesser stuff, lesser clothes and much less confusions. I am sold.

Every year is a learning about life. Looking forward to the next lesson!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gym

I was the kind who hated gym. Why would someone want to use machines to work out? A walk in the park or a zumba/aerobics session would do ...